[orca-list] creating gtk Ui with glade seams semi accessible?

hello hackers.
I just tried glade 3 and seams that quite a few things are very
accessible now.
One can create ui with glade except that property panel is not that
accessible.  One needs to still use the flat review read previous word
for reading the lables of the boxes for setting different atributes of a
widget.
means those attribute boxes don't have the set numonics in proper place
that's why they just report "text ".  but when I try reading the lable
to the left, I hear "role: " and "id:" etc.
So this is one miner bug it seams else things seam to be pritty good.
has any one tried the same off late?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.