[orca-list] Open Office 3.0 on Ubuntu 8.10 is inaccessible?

Hi folks,

I have just installed OpenOffice 3.0 with apt-get on my Ubuntu dual boot with Windows. However, Orca reports that it is inaccessible? Is there something I can do, or do I need to go look for the old version as I have removed it as it was sugested to do so on the OpenOffice site.

I have installed the Ubuntu-Restricted Extras which I believe have Java in ordo I need something else too to make Open office accessible?
Thanks

James