[orca-list] Opensuse again

Hi all,
Well, I have now plaied some more with Opensuse here and the accessibility problem with Firefox and
Openoffice still exists.
I really hope that this will be addressed soon. I had a look at the yast configuration utility and its
working fine with Orca. you can set allmost anything in there, including language, firewall, partitions, boot
loader, system restore and more. I am used to work with configuration files but this is really cool.
Best regards,
Christian