[orca-list] orca responses with finding data and range selection in calc

hello all,
I am finding a strange behaviour with orca and calc on ubuntu 8.04.1 and
would like to check if many are facing this.
I am not hearing the range selection in orca with calc.
For example if I want to apply the formula on a number of cells in a
column, orca must respond b1 selected, b2 selected and so on.  finally
when I  am done it should say selection applied to range.

or even better selecting range b1 selecting range b2 etc.
has any one faced this non responsive problem?
similarly i don't find the way to read actual formula of a cell rather
than its value?
and i am not getting results when i search for a cess.
I am doing some thing wrong I feel.
Please do let me know.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant