Re: [orca-list] Determining ,m5u ,%ortcuts1 and Flat Review Toggle

Have a nice day,
Scott Berry
E-mail:  N7zib northlc com

You bring up a good point. In myown two cents i believe the flat review
should say "Flat Review on" and "flat review off'''". This way you know
if it's toggling or not.

As far as the menu items you should I would think be able to hit the 5
on the keypad and usualy that should read the underlined letter in the
menus but I am uncertain of this for sure.