Re: [orca-list] Orca looses focus

Hi
Not sure if it has a bug report, but it's been discussed here before. A current workaround is to switch orca's table row speech from row to cell (toggle it with f11 or set it in speech preferences). For whatever reason this stops the issue, although you only get the current cell read when you arrow. This seems to effect all tables in GNOME 2.25 or at least Ubuntu's version of it, and seems related to scrolling. It seems when the table begins to scroll, Orca loses its place or at least stops reading the entire row properly.