[orca-list] Vinux building bridges not fences

We can all sit on out chairs complaining that the rest of the world
should make our lives accessible. There is legislation and we are still
getting ignored. So someone comes and does something about it and it is
still not good enough for some people. Well those people can, in my
opinion sit back down and rot.

The Vinux project makes the best of the hear ;) and now. It is also
about discovery as all the basic functions become readily accessible.
These people want something that just works and does not cost then an
arm and a leg.

If Vinux allowed one, just one disabled person to get a job and change
their life then in my opinion it is all worth it.

The mysteries are being solved by Vinux and can be integrated into
Ubuntu as and when. Problems have already been highlighted and a little
dedication will see them fixed.

i know i do not need to say keep going Tony as i know you will, we
should meet up for lunch one afternoon and have a catch up if your game.

Tom.