Re: [orca-list] open salaris and adriane

sounds like I will fare better trying open solaris on here than I will trying easy peasy. thank god for multiple distros!

Josh

----- Original Message -----
To: josh
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] open salaris and adriane

Hi Josh:

A Google for "OpenSolaris netbook" can be found here:

http://www.google.com/search?q=opensolaris+netbook&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Looks like a number of people report success with various netbooks.

Hope this helps,

Will

On Feb 19, 2009, at 5:21 PM, josh wrote:

hi,

will grml, adriane knoppix, and open salaris work on a netbook?

Orca-list mailing list
Orca-list gnome org