Re: [orca-list] little 9.04 problems

Hi
I can confirm both of these. For the login/shutdown dialog I just get around it by using shortcut keys (alt-s to shutdown, alt-r to restart, etc). The table issue seems to be related to scrolling, once the table begins to scroll visually orca stops reading the moving element. I'm guessing this has something to do with at-spi but I'm not well-enough versed in the gnome infrastructure yet to know for sure and I could be way off the mark. I can say for certain that it is related to scrolling, however. For me, the scrolling issue just began happening recently, probably within the last week or so. There was an update to at-spi at that time, but I cannot remember now if I noticed it before or after that update. I was using the Orca packaged version (2.25.6) at that time, but I updated to svn trunk to see if that would help. It didn't, but I'm going to keep going from trunk on 9.04 anyway just like I do with all my other installs.