Re: [orca-list] Orca works great.

Hi,
Yes, Orca rocks! From someone who uses Linux full time. There's only one screen reader I will use in Windows on those rare occasions when I can't use my own computer and it is NVDA. Both Orca and NVDA are great, but I am partial to orca even more because of its scriptable capabilities. Anyway, I am starting to ramble. So I'll just close with the same message. Orca rocks!

Follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/stormdragon2976
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon:
http://www.stormdragon.us/