[orca-list] fb-reader possible accessible with future?

Hy List,

Fb-reader is an ebook reader program. I think this program is gtk based.
The Orca flat review works fine this application. The main problem with this application, Orca does'nt spoken the actual ebook text, and the flat review commands does'nt show the text. Interesting, but my wife says magnifier is works correct with this application with full screen mode.

If I clicking for example with Capslock+7 keyboard command with show preferences button, the preferences dialogs for example relative good accessible.

If any Orca developer have a little time, possible little look this application, have hope solution with this application accessibility in future, or this application is impossible do accessibility?

Attila