[orca-list] When I launch any program with sudo command, my Lucid system does'nt found libatk-bridge module and the application is inaccessible with Orca screen reader

Dear List,

Possible this problem is not Orca-list related topic. If this is true, sorry and I going Ubuntu Accessibility list and does'nt disturb the list.

Will, I does'nt no how can I solving following problem, similar with prewious fixed pyatspi import bug. When I launch any program with sudo command my Ubuntu lucid system, the system does'nt found the libatk-bridge.so shared file, and the launched application is inaccessible with Orca screen reader. For example, if I launch gedit application with sudo in gnome-terminal, I see following error message:
hammera hammera-laptop:~$ sudo gedit
[sudo] password for hammera:

Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "atk-bridge": libatk-bridge.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "atk-bridge": libatk-bridge.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

After this output, gedit is launched, but inaccessible with Orca screen
reader.

Libatk-bridge.so is does'nt missing my system. The find --name libatk-bridge.so command shows following result when I run this command with / directory:
/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/modules/at-spi-corba/modules/libatk-bridge.so

Possible need a new g-conf key configuration with is not setted now by default, similar with /desktop/gnome/interface/at-spi-corba?

All updates are installed my system.
Possible if this bug is fixed, the system/shutdown and system/logout dialogs are accessible again (now inaccessible).
I using original Ubuntu Lucid Orca version (2.29.2).

Please any Lucid users, try this sudo test and confirm this problem with following bugreport, or write tips to fix:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/497388

Sorry the disturb,

Attila