Re: [orca-list] OpenSolaris b129 looking good for testing

Hi Michael.

I've only been partially following this discussion, so please forgive me
if the following observation is irrelevant/already covered.

see on opensolaris so it is very interesting to me). As the iso files
are too big for a CD, either would need to keep producing USB memory
sticks with it on (prefer not too) or I will have to get sorted with
using a VM.

Is burning a DVD an option for you? While it might seem like a waste of
space, I know for a fact that doing so results in a perfectly usable
Live "CD".

Take care.
--joanie