Re: [orca-list] Orca and the shutdown/logout dialogues

Alastair Irving <alastair irving sjc ox ac uk> wrote:
Yes, I get the same thing, also using arch.  I haven't bothered
looking into it as its simpler just to shutdown from a terminal.

the problem also occurs if you try to log out from a Gnome session after
starting it with startx from a console. Once logged out, you are returned to
the console from which X was invoked.

This used to work fine prior to the upgrade to Gnome 2.26. I am using Gnome as
packaged by Debian.