Re: [orca-list] Double speaking with Orca

Hi,

I originally had Orca configured to use gnome-speech with voxin.  With this configuration, however, I wasn’t able to shut up voxin (sometimes for several minutes).

I thought Pulseaudio was interfering with Orca when I was testing all this.  Thus, I uninstalled PulseAudio and ran with speech-dispatcher and voxin instead.

Do you think I would be better off re-installing PulseAudio?  Will that show up in Orca as one of the preferences for connecting with voxin?  Are there any other problems I’ll run into with PulseAudio?

Thanks.

--Pete