Re: [orca-list] Concerns about Orca's performance

Sometimes the random stopping of speech seems to be caused by Firefox.
I'm not at all sure where the problem is, but sometimes shortly after
starting Firefox, speech falls silent. I am also able to hear the
welcome message, but have no speech afterward. After switching to a
terminal and killing Firefox, I am once again able to restart Orca and
have it speaking without logging out. But the problem is quite random
and seems to happen here rather infrequently, so I have no definite way
or even a definite web site that reproduces it faithfully.

Kyle

--
 Jesus you're my life.
I live only to serve You