[orca-list] Moving panel icons with the keyboard?

Hi
Is there a way to move panel icons using the keyboard. I pull up the pop-up menu and select move, but so far all I've been able to figure out is that pressing tab at this point will move an icon between the top and bottom panels. I'd like to re-order some of my panel icons, I have some that are to the left of the system tray that I'd like to move to the right edge of the top panel instead. None of the arrow keys or combinations there of seem to do anything when I select move. Only tab seems to work, and it doesn't do what I'd like to do.
Is there a way to do this?

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.
        --Douglas Adams