[orca-list] Nokia N800/N810

Hello all.  Recently I've noticed that their is indeed a port of Debian
for these devices--a lot of the packages available in Sid/Testing are
available.   Their was a demonstration of Iceweasel running on the device,
as well as Openoffice.org on Youtube.  Reason why I bring this up is that
if Gnome could run on this device, the blind may have a low-cost device to
access the Internet which is pretty capable. Nokia is, however developing
a new device which will increase the CPU speed though--complains of those
who ran Debian were that the device ran very slowly but this might or
might not be a problem after the new device is released.  I am willing to
commit time and energy to make this a reality, however I do not have one
to use.  When installing Debian, you do have access to openssh-server as
well as whatever is ported or in the arch's particular repository.  I'd be
interested to know what you're thoughts are on this though..

eheil sdf lonestar org