Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird 3 problems

Hi...
--- "Hermann" <meinelisten onlinehome de> Wrote:
On 25.10.2008 at 16:20:41 mk360 <rexxe tutopia com> wrote:

Hi,

I've some problems on Thunderbird with orca. One think is if I go to
the new "shredder page" (or similar, I don't know if is that message
in English) item, when I go to the messages list and I delete one with
supr, orca don't read the next message.

As I remember, it is an old one. Did it work in former versions?

Yes, This is from changelog:
2008-06-24 Rich Burridge <rich burridge sun com>

* src/orca/scripts/apps/Thunderbird/script.py:

Fixed bug #536451 - Newly focused message not poken after message deletion in Thunderbird.

(...)

Other problem, but I think this concerns more to Thunderbird than orca
is ctrl backspace don't delete entire words, this is really a problem
when writing messages faster.

Did taht work in former versions? I don't know this feature at all.

Yes, and that work fine under other aplications, for example gedit.

Regards,
mk.