Re: [orca-list] Clicking on images in Firefox

Hi Peter.

I started using orca about a month ago and am very impressed by the
progress that has been made lately.  I am finally able to use an open source
solution on a graphical desktop for work.

That's awesome to hear. Thanks!

One thing I have had problems with, however, is when web pages supply
clickable images, that is images with javascript attached, but that are not
links.  I am just wondering if this is a known issue.

It is (comes up periodically on this list) but not one we've had time to
evaluate yet. If you wouldn't mind filing a bug against Orca (preferably
with specific examples of such images) we'll take a look.

Take care.
--Joanie