[orca-list] problem with Evolution and sidebar

        Hello there,

I just got the latest svn version of Orca and I have been having this
problem pleague me for a about three or four days now.  When i tab to
the right of the Send button in Evolution I get thrown on the desktop.
Also when I tab to the left of the I think it's the task button then I
get thrown out to the desktop.  I have reported this to Ubuntu.  I am
not certain if this may be an update issue as I am using Intrepid so
this may be a possiblity however, I am current on the updates.  Thanks
for any help.