Re: [orca-list] a suggestion to solve pdf reading with orca.

Hi all.

Hi wili,  Again the problem is that font attributes can't be read by
orca in firefox.

Not yet. I really do hope to get to that soon. My apologies, but things
have just been crazy/busy on a number of fronts.

less work overall to just add these things to Evince?

Ok, that sounds sensible to mee as well.

Awesome! Independent of the Firefox attribute support not being in place
in Orca yet, we really do need an accessible PDF viewer for GNOME.

--Joanie