[orca-list] gnome-speech from trunk on intrepid

Hey there Will and others, I have a question regarding building gnome-speech from trunk on intrepid. I remember some discussion when Hardy was released that said that it's not recommended to build gnome-speech from trunk, due to the pulseaudio integration. Is that recommendation still in place for intrepid? If not, I want to try out the new Cepstral patch, since I also am experiencing periodic Cepstral death. Will I mess things up Pulseaudio wise if I go forward? If anyone has any suggestions or ideas, please let me know. As always, thanks in advance and keep up the good progress.

Thanks much,

Guy