[orca-list] Open Susse and Debian Live CD with Orca

Hi folks,

Well I thought I found a Live CD of Debian with Gnome. I burned it to a CD and tried to boot from it. Well I don't know if I  did because their was no Orca. The link to the site is:http://debian-live.alioth.debian.org/

You'll find the links to the download I386 or whatever it is called are there too.

Also, Open Susse is interesting. After booting of the Live CD I got a different speech which I prefer, but when I logged out as i was requested to, I couldn't log back in.

If  anyone can hlep with either DEbian or Open Susse I'd be rally greateful. As i said in a previous post, I am just exploring my options.

With best wishes

james