[orca-list] Problems logging in to Bugzilla

Hi,

I just tried logging in to Bugzilla using Firefox 3, latest nightly build, and had problems. I could type in my password without difficulty, but when I tried to type my user ID, I had to type it one letter at a time--press a key, Alt-tab back to the page, type another key, Alt-tab back to the page, etc. When I had finally gotten both entered, Bugzilla said the user name or password were incorrect. I can log in to Bugzilla from my windows box, so I'll do some bug filing from there. But, I wanted to ask... is anyone else having this problem. I'm using Orca svn trunk, rev 3899--I'll update this right now to current trunk version.

Thanks,

dave