Re: [orca-list] byPass function in Orca

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Hermann [mailto:meinelisten onlinehome de]
Enviado el: viernes, 23 de mayo de 2008 21:14
Para: Jonathan Chacón
CC: William Walker Sun COM; orca-list gnome org
Asunto: Re: [orca-list] byPass function in Orca

Why that complicated? I again refer to Windows screen readers, where you
press the bypass keystroke in order to allow the >next keystroke to be
passed to the app; and only this one stroke.
That's all we need; I think.

Yes, thanks :-) my english isn't too much good

The handling of the keyboard by, for example, one handed persons, is a
different issue.

Yes, it is... That issue is for other e-mail

Regards
        Jonathan Chacón