[orca-list] how to use a newly installed synth with orca

    Hello all,

First let me say that I like ubuntu very much. I'm comeing streight from windows and it still seems to work well. I just downloaded a cepstral voice from there site and installed it. I was wondering how to set it up so that orca can use it? It doesn't seemed to be automatically detected like in windows in sapi. What are the steps involved in getting it working with orca and gnome speech? Thanks,

Mike