[orca-list] Thunderbird problem solved, but can't figure out how

Well, I solved my problem with Thunderbird. The problem is I don't know what the original cause was. To fix it, all I did was delete the Thunderbird default directory and profiles.ini. Then I set up my accounts again and now all the accounts show the senders of the messages and messages open correctly when pressing enter in all accounts. The only negative sideaffect was the loss of my address book, but I had just started using Thunderbird, so that wasn't as much of a problem as it could have been. I only wish I knew the cause of the problem so I could have fixed it without such a radical solution, but I guess sometimes a hard reset is necessary.

Lorenzo
--
Make a change. Make a difference.
Obama for America: our time has come!