Re: [orca-list] what is starting point for studying orca source

On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 02:59:26PM +0530, Krishnakant Mane wrote:
Please tell me where should I start again?

In the earlier discussion, reference was made to the Orca architecture
document. A few details aside (e.g., the migration to pyatspi), this document
seemed to me to be mostly accurate, and more comprehensive than the summary,
based on my own reading of the code, which I posted to this list.

The best starting point, therefore, would be the Orca architecture document,
followed by the source files themselves.