[orca-list] Orca with Japanese speech data

Hi list,

I am using Ubuntu 8.04 Beta version on my VMware Player and english
speech functions are good.

This Ubuntu 8.0.4 Beta environment is

Speech system : GNOME Speech Services
Speech synthesizer : eSpeak GNOME Speech Driver
Voice settings : Default
Person : default(en)

If some person developing Japanese speech data files or information,
please let me know. If anyone does not have Japanese data, I will have
to develop this kind of Japanese speech environment on Linux system.

If possible, please advise to me that how to localize speech Language
data on Orca or Speech system, which speech system recommend on
Linux.Thanks.

Yours,

Kazu Hodota
--
Open Source House  / powered by Linux with Open Source Software
Kazu Hodota Tel: 044-220-1588 Fax: 044-272-9523