Re: [orca-list] Claws-mail - my findings hopefully with correct word wrap

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 04:25:01PM +0100, Krister Ekstrom wrote:
I upgraded to Ubuntu Hardy not so long ago and decided to test the version
of Claws-mail that came with it since it had advanced some version numbers
from the one found in Gutsy.  I'm very sad to say that instead of going
forward accessibility wise,  it looks as Claws-mail has gone backward,
because now i can't read folder lists or messages even with flat review
mode, which i could before.

Claws-mail is reputed to be very good, so if this can be fixed it may be an
attractive option for people who want something more sophisticated than the
other alternatives available in Gnome.