[orca-list] Thunderbird: Flat-review not usable in message view window

Hi,

When I have opened a mail message in Thunderbird, flat-review is not functioning in a usable way. Once the message is open, pressing read line (keypad-8) reads the menu bar. Trying to navigate downwards results in the reading of all of the header information. When flat-review has reached the bottom of the header info, it stops reading. I haven't figured out a way to move flat-review into the message body. Pressing numpad-minus has no effect.

Can anyone else confirm this behavior?

Thanks,

dave