Re: [orca-list] Still cannot reach desktop when I'm in Thunderbird

Hi, Hermann,

I can get from Thunderbird to the desktop every time by pressing control-alt-d. By repeated pressings of control-alt-tab, I move from Thunderbird to the top panel, the bottom panel, and then to the desktop. Are you using a different shortcut key?

dave

Hermann wrote:
Hi,
when TB is opened, the hotkey that moves to desktop does not work. I've to press it several times to bring focus to the desktop.
This also happens in FF, but rather seldom.
Any ideas?
Hermann