[orca-list] orca not reading some controles

Hi all,

Since yesterday or something I'm getting a really really strange behaviour when using orca. Orca just doesn-t read some controles, for exampple combo boxes in evolution, orca prefferences, list items in pidgin, and a couple of other things.

I was using orca 2.22 and installed orca 2.23.4 but now changes.
Next I defined orca debug level to warning and saw strange errors related with atspi. I atached a log with some of this errors I'm getting. I also tryed to install atk, atspi and gail from svn but nothing.

I'm using ubuntu 8.04 with gnome 2.22 and all  standard stuff, except orca that now is 2.23.4.

Best regards,

--
Rui Batista
e-mail: ruiandrebatista (at) gmail (dot) com