[orca-list] getting there.LOL

Hi all:

Well have my media playing thanks to some package updates which took all night. Using Totom Movie player which I like allot. I do have some problems with thunderbird though. I can't read the msg bodies and when compose, my text is in gibberish. Any suggestions? I sent a test msg with tb earlier but not sure if it went out and my smtp issues have been resolved. One more thing: How do I get my subscription audio services to run? I use firefox in windows but my service won't run in Ubuntu.

Mike

Cell: 1-709-682-1831

P S
Welcome a ph call any time after 2330Z