Re: [orca-list] Evolution not up to date

Robin Kipp wrote:
Hi all,
I've got a problem: on the Orca page about Evolution that it is
accessible since version 2.6.1.

2.6? Are you sure to talk about evolution?

However, apt-cache policy evolution shows that I only have version 2.22.
I tried apt-get update and then apt-get install evolution, but it keeps
telling me that I have the newest version. So, what can I do? Why are
the unstable packages so outdated?

They are not outdated and Evolution is accessible; try it.
The proof of the pudding is the eating :-)
Hermann