Re: [orca-list] [Fwd: Twinkle and Orca]

Hi,

Sadly to set up twinkle one needs to use the graphical interface which
is not accessible, which seems to create two files.
twinkle.sys
twinkle.cfg

I have attached the twinkle.sys and a gizmoProject configuration file,
you will need to put in your own settings where you see ###alter this.

Then start twinkle from the command line as follows:
twinkle -c
-c says that we wish to run in command line mode
if you have multiple providers, and therefore have multiple cfg files
then using the -f flag to switch between configuration files.
twinkle -c -f gizmo  uses the gizmo.cfg file

If everything goes well, then twinkle will say that it has connected,
and will give you a prompt
then you can place a test call:
call echo123

you can also place a call from the command line without having to enter
the program itself, try twinkle --help for more info.

note, gmail didnt seem to accept gz files, nor .sys so you will have to
rename twinkle.renamed to twinkle.sys and put both into ~/.twinkle/

hope this helps.

Jon