[orca-list] Introduction and questions

Hey all!
I'm Robin from Switzerland and a total Linux newbie :-)
I started to get into Linux a few months ago and can do some basic stuff
on the Bash shell. I'm using a really old Sony laptop at the moment
which I'm maybe gonna replace with an Asus EEE 900 soon. However, this
Sony laptop is quite good for experimenting with DebianLinux (Lenny
unstable), Gnome and Orca. I've started playing with Orca today and I'm
quite happy with it! Quite interesting to see how this has developed
already and I'm glad to be a part of the Linux and Orca community now!
So for now, I've got 3 questions:
First, I've heard that Firefox, which is now known as Iceweasel is
accessible with Orca. However, when I launch it and open a website, I
can't arrow through it, just tab through the links, buttons and
textboxes. So, how can I access the whole site?
2. Is there something like the sys tray in Windows that shows the
battery status, time, maybe network connections etc?
3. Last but not least, is there maybe a documentation that describes how
to work with Gnome and Orca and that a newbie should read? Thanks for
help!!!
Robin