Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 1:55 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Orca continiously talking?

Hello,
I am new to Ubuntu and Orca, and was wondering why when I hit the alt+f2 keys and typed orca, orca wouldn't let me choose what voice/language to use with it. E-Speak just kept rambling on about 100 or so different voices or languages that it could be in, and I could only make it stop by  hitting alt F2 again and typing the kill command for orca (orca -q). What could I be doing wrong?