Re: [orca-list] orca not working in some gnome applications: getting message "inaccessible"

Hi Aruni:

Eeks. At this point, I just need to shrug and say "I dunno." :-( I don't work on 64-bit Linux. 64-bit OpenSolaris, yes. 64-bit Linux, no. :-(

Will

Aruni Sharma wrote:
Hi Will, actually earlier when I was using the hardy 32bit this
problem was not thre. but now I have switched over to 64bit and had to
install some applications using the getlibs utility. some applications
like gizmo and skype 32bit packages had to be installed using getlibs.
Now gizmo is not accessible whereas earlier it was perectly fine. even
the latest ff and tb builds are not accessible.
Thanks and regards,
Aruni.