Re: [orca-list] observations on thunderbird crash

Hi,

You might want to make sure this bug is documented by going to https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/ to see if the bug has been filed. If not, I would suggest that you file a bug report.

The crashes I've been getting occasionally have been handled well by their crash reporting system.

Good luck,

dave

Garrett Klein wrote:
Never seen that happen. I just know that when I delete a message while focus is in the message window everything freezes up and I have to do a killall -9 thunderbird-bin from a console.

Garrett

David E. Price wrote:
Hi,

Just to clarify, this isn't the only crash behavior in Thunderbird. It
also crashes occasionally when opening a message, at least on my machine.

dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Garrett Klein"
<garrettklein comcast net>