[orca-list] Linkslist-1.2 and Headingslist-1.0 ready for testing

You can get them from:

http://www.mit.edu/~rjc/linkslist-1.2.xpi
http://www.mit.edu/~rjc/headingslist-1.0.xpi

I will also link names without version numbers to the most recent version.

You should be able to simply install the updated linkslist right over what you've already got installed; mozilla should keep track of version numbers and automagically uninstall old versions as appropriate.

I've changed the keyboard shortcut for linkslist to control+shift+l.

Check out the menu structure for headingslist - this is more along the lines of what I'm thinking about: each package in its own submenu, and maybe a surrounding menu of navigation aids or something like that eventually.

The headingslist shortcuts are control+shift+up and control+shift+down for next/previous. I'm having troubles with these with Jaws (to be expected), so am very curious to see how they act with Orca. There is a shortcut of control+shift+h to open the actual list of headings, but it seems to conflict with a built-in firefox key. If anyone can think of a good one for this, let me know. The only one using the letter "h" which isn't taken seems to be control+alt+shift+h (ugh)!

-- Rich