To: "orca-list" <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Links List - firefox extension

Dear List!

Rich, congratulation this extension!
I am very happy because this function is easyest using links with
Firefox and Orca.
I have a little questions:
How can I translate the extension message when pressing alt+shift+l
combination with hungarian language? Ok and cancel button translated
correctly because this buttons already translated.

Later, I would like learn how can I write nicefuly accessible extensions
with firefox and Orca. It is difficult? Have a good documentation how
can I doing nice extensions?

Possible doing lists of forms elements, headers etc?

Thanks,

Attila