Re: [orca-list] OT: List language was: Re: Help

It is not Spanish. It is Portuguese.

ariel

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Hermann <meinelisten onlinehome de> wrote:
"Chris Gilland: Desktop" <chrisgilland carolina rr com> writes:

Mohammed, I agree.  And she keeps writing me after I say, I can't help you further.  what can I do.  And
the fact she's using
a translation site, makes it worse as it's merely impossible for me to understand with what litle I do
speak and write, what
the mother she's trying to say.

Is this language Spanish? Don't know exactly, but I suspect so.
But if so, there should be some Spanish speaking list members who can
explain to her what's the expected list language and perhaps can answer
her questions in Spanish.
As I know, lots of Americans took Spanish at high-school.
Hermann