Re: [orca-list] The gnome switcher applet on Ubuntu

Hi

Thanks, I understand what it does and being a long term linux user I'm
used to having 11 virtual consoles available to me and could do with
more than 2 desktops within the GUI environment.  My question was how to
access the switcher applet because if you right click on it you can
select it's properties and ask for more.  But the documentation doesn't
tell me where it is so that I can navigate orca to it.  Ubuntu seems to
be missing an /etc/inittab file a my computer icon and now I can't find
the switcher applet.  Oh well, it makes for more fun.

Thanks.