[orca-list] icons are not spoken while alt-tabbing

Hello guys,
I had troubles rescuing my installation of ubuntu so I started
installing from scratch.
Now in a clean install of ubuntu 7.10 with latest compile of 2.20 branch
orca does not speak the icon names when holding down the alt key and
pressing tab key to cycle among all the opened windows. after releasing
the keys orca even does not refresh correctly. I have to alt+tab out and
back to get correct output. I haven't seen this behaviour previously
even with latest 2.20 compile from SVN.
Is there a setting or something what might affect this?

Peter