[orca-list] Bug? RFE? for gnome-terminal

Hi,

In gnome-terminal, when I use control-page up and control-page down to
move between  terminal windows, I get no feedback as to the name of the
current tab.  When I'm working, I'm often logged in on several machines.
I will change the name in the tab to be the name of the machine in that
window. It would be useful to hear the name on the tab as I switch
between tabbed windows. Is this a bug? If not, I would like to file an
RFE for this.

I'm using Ubuntu Feisty and Orca 2.21.0Pre (Rev. 2932).

Thanks,

dave