From: "Hermann" <meinelisten onlinehome de>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 11:33 AM
Subject: [orca-list] Orca 2.21 on Gutsy

Hi,
do I have to install al that experimental at-spi, stk and gail stutff to
use Orca 2.21 on Gutsy?
Just tried to compile 2.21.92 and got the message that pyatspi couldn't
be imported.
The Orca wiki page talks about Gnome 2.22 to install the new
accessibility architecture, so what about 2.21?
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)