Re: [orca-list] Evolution menu problem

For example, I down arrow to the forward menu, hit right arrow, and go to
the search menu.

For me, Forward is not a menu; it's a menu item.  (Forward As is a
menu.)  If I hit right arrow on Forward, I do go to the Search menu just
like you describe, but that is what I would expect to have happen.  If I
hit right arrow on Forward As, that menu opens and I don't go to the
search menu.

I'm using Evolution version 2.21.91.  What version are you using?

--Joanie