[orca-list] orca and xchat

Hey all, is it possible to script Orca to work with Xchat? Xchat is an internet relay chat (IRC) program. It works decently with Orca. The problem though is that I can't review other people's messages with flat review. I don't want Orca automatically reading messages in Xchat like in Pidgin; I just want to be able to review messages in flat review. Can someone please look into this and fix Orca's flat review to properly work in Xchat if possible? thanks.